Flöjelbergsgatan 20B 431 37 Mölndal, Sweden
Instead of replacing broken sewer pipes entirely, explore the advantages of our cutting-edge relining products and methodology to restore pipes from the inside out.
What can cause a broken sewer line?
- Age: Sewer pipes are built to last, but over time, they can deteriorate and become more susceptible to cracks, leaks, and breaks. If your sewer line is over 50 years old, it may be more prone to failure.
- Tree roots: Trees and shrubs have powerful roots that can grow into your sewer line and cause damage. As the roots grow, they can put pressure on the pipes, causing them to crack or break.
- Ground movement: Changes in the ground, such as soil settling, earthquakes, or construction work, can put stress on sewer pipes, leading to cracks or breaks.
- Corrosion: Pipes made of certain materials, such as cast iron or galvanized steel, can corrode over time, leading to weak spots and eventually, breaks.
- Blockages: Over time, debris and other materials can build up in your sewer line, causing blockages and putting pressure on the pipes. If left unchecked, this pressure can cause the pipes to crack or break.
What we offer?
Through innovative trenchless commercial drain repair solutions, increased dissemination of knowledge, and with long experience within the industry, Repiper contributes to the sustainable pipe renovations of the future. Contact us for more
Repiper offers everything you need to ensure a high-quality relining repair. A complete product catalog of relining products and our own patented tools. The offering consists of Swedish-developed relining technologies adopted for the US market.
Repiper offers detailed on-site training and education about our method and products from our experienced staff. You will also get access to educational “how to” videos and material available on our website.
Receive support from one of our experienced staff members to plan and ensure the success of your relining projects. We guide and instruct you on how to use our products, tools, and StepByStep method.