Repiper US Inc.
508 Skitchewaug Trail
Springfield, Vermont 05156
Instead of replacing broken sewer pipes entirely, explore the advantages of our cutting-edge relining products and methodology to restore pipes from the inside out.
What can cause a broken sewer line?
- Age: Sewer pipes are built to last, but over time, they can deteriorate and become more susceptible to cracks, leaks, and breaks. If your sewer line is over 50 years old, it may be more prone to failure.
- Tree roots: Trees and shrubs have powerful roots that can grow into your sewer line and cause damage. As the roots grow, they can put pressure on the pipes, causing them to crack or break.
- Ground movement: Changes in the ground, such as soil settling, earthquakes, or construction work, can put stress on sewer pipes, leading to cracks or breaks.
- Corrosion: Pipes made of certain materials, such as cast iron or galvanized steel, can corrode over time, leading to weak spots and eventually, breaks.
- Blockages: Over time, debris and other materials can build up in your sewer line, causing blockages and putting pressure on the pipes. If left unchecked, this pressure can cause the pipes to crack or break.
What we offer?
Through innovative trenchless commercial drain repair solutions, increased dissemination of knowledge, and with long experience within the industry, Repiper contributes to the sustainable pipe renovations of the future. Contact us for more
Repiper offers everything you need to ensure a high-quality relining repair. A complete product catalog of relining products and our own patented tools. The offering consists of Swedish-developed relining technologies adopted for the US market.
Repiper offers detailed on-site training and education about our method and products from our experienced staff. You will also get access to educational “how to” videos and material available on our website.
Receive support from one of our experienced staff members to plan and ensure the success of your relining projects. We guide and instruct you on how to use our products, tools, and StepByStep method.
What are the signs of a broken sewer pipe?
Signs of a broken sewer pipe include slow drains, frequent clogs, sewage odors, sewage backups, mold growth, and indentations or sinkholes in the yard.
Is a broken pipe an emergency?
A broken pipe can be an emergency, especially if it leads to severe water damage, flooding, or sewage backups. Prompt action is essential to minimize damage and health risks.
Can a sewer pipe burst?
Yes, a sewer pipe can burst due to factors such as tree root intrusion, corrosion, shifting soil, or extreme temperature changes. Burst pipes can cause sewage backups, flooding, and significant damage to your property.
Can heavy rain cause broken sewage pipe under house?
Heavy rain can cause sewer backups, especially in areas with combined sewer systems or inadequate stormwater drainage. Excess rainwater can overwhelm the sewer system, leading to backups and flooding.
What can cause a pipe to burst?
Pipes can burst due to factors such as freezing temperatures, tree root intrusion, corrosion, shifting soil, high water pressure, or age-related wear and tear.
What are the signs that your broken sewer line/pipe?
Signs of a broken sewer line include sewage backups, slow drains, sewage odors, mold growth, and indentations or sinkholes in the yard.
How do you fix a broken sewage pipe under house?
Fixing a burst sewer pipe may involve pipe relining, pipe bursting, or traditional excavation and replacement. The appropriate method depends on factors such as the location and extent of the damage.
Can sewer pipe leak under house affect your health?
Sewer pipe leaks can affect your health by exposing you to harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold. Sewage backups can also cause respiratory issues and skin infections.
What does a sewer line break look like?
A sewer line break can manifest as sewage backups, slow drains, sewage odors, mold growth, water damage, or indentations and sinkholes in the yard.